Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > TOOL REGISTRATION ISSUE
TOOL REGISTRATION ISSUE

1927 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-01-10 02:23:56

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    OscarRivera
    2018-01-09 19:50:24
    GOODAY TO ALL.. I am having trouble trying to register MY908. I purchased the Total Care Program update card for my unit.. However i realized that i need to register my scanner first. In an attempt to do such; However, I am 
     Not sure why, but the Autel registration website  scanner model drop down menu list does NOT show my MY908; only the MS 908; & the Maxi Sys 908S?!?!??. Correct me if I'm wrong; is not all three of these models basically the same unit.?!?!? Even when I attempt use the MS908 or the Maxi Sys 908S; & enter my scanner unique password; it keeps coming up with error message "WRONG REGISTERED PASSWORD ENTERED".. Has anybody else seen this situation before.. Thanx in advance..

•   Level 7   
    (1593) points
    promaster

2018-01-10 02:23:56 (Reply to:OscarRivera)

A second hand scanner that was register before, can't be re-register again.
    If that's the case you need to talk to autel support to transfer the unit to your ID. Then you can update the tool.
    If is new or has never been registered select MaxiSYS. It comes with one year free updates. save the total care card.
  Total1 Pages